• Derbyshire Male Marsh Harrier Willington GPs SK285274
• Derbyshire Whinchat Long Eaton GPs NG11 0AZ SK504319
• Derbyshire Glossy Ibis Bakewell 11:45 flew SE/ over flooded field by River Wye
• Nottinghamshire Glossy Ibis Lowdham late a/noon flew from muddy field by A612 (off A6097) twds River Trent and no further sightings
• Nottinghamshire Glossy Ibis Lowdham 16:13 flew from muddy field twds River Trent
• Nottinghamshire Glossy Ibis Lowdham by A6097 in muddy field by petrol station for 2nd day
• Nottinghamshire Glossy Ibis near Southwell on muddy field for 2nd day. Observer witheld exact location.
• Nottinghamshire 2 Red-breasted Merganser Holme Pierrepoint on A52 Pit + Female Scaup SK625395
• South Yorkshire Grey Plover Old Moor RSPB S73 0YF SE422022
• South Yorkshire Green Sandpiper Stainton on Marshall Quarry 10:25 then flew twds Hope Quarry S66 7RB SK553936
• South Yorkshire Male Two-barred Crossbill near Stocksbridge 10:20 in Broomhead Resv plantation w/ of the dam
Thanks to Rod Key for the following:-
BAKEWELL A Glossy Ibis was reported to have flown over flooded fields by the R.Wye at 11.45 a.m. on 2nd Nov before flying off SE and was then seen again flying North over the town at 2.20.p.m. Probably the 8th county record and the first since one at Willington GP in Nov 2011.
WILLINGTON GRAVEL PITS The male Marsh Harrier still present this morning-2nd Nov.
LONG EATON GRAVEL PITS The whinchat still present this morning-2nd Nov and c80 Pink footed Geese flew West
ELVASTON CASTLE COUNTRY PARK 2 “redhead” Goosanders on the lake on 2nd Nov.