• Derbyshire Adult Drake Green-winged Teal Carsington Water from Widlife Centre late a/noon + Grey Phalarope from Lane End Hide DE6 1ST SK241515
• Derbyshire Grey Phalarope Carsington Water from Lane End Hide at 15:15 DE6 1ST SK241515
• Derbyshire Adult Drake Green-winged Teal Carsington Water off Wildlife Centre at 15:25 DE6 1ST SK241515
• Derbyshire Grey Phalarope 13:55 Carsington Water viewable from 1st field S/of Sheepwash c/pk from path to visitor centre DE6 1ST SK241515
• Derbyshire Brambling 11:50 Buxton in Garden at Harpers Hill
• Nottinghamshire Ring Ouzel Misterton this a/noon
• Nottinghamshire 2 Black-necked Grebe Annesley Pit Top on bottom lagoon + Rock Pipit on middle lagoon NG15 0BT SK522530
• South Yorkshire Adult Little Gull Broomhill Flash S73 0YJ SE414029
• South Yorkshire Little Stint Edderthorpe Flash + Grey Plover & Adult Little Gull S72 7BE SE411074
• South Yorkshire 2 Little Stint Hatfield Moors NNR on New Moor early a/noon + Bar-tailed Godwit W/ DN7 6DT SE705065
• South Yorkshire Arctic Tern S/over Thrybergh CP at 09:07 S65 4HJ SK468965
• South Yorkshire Rock Pipit Orgreave Lagoons in SE/corner of large lake at 08:30 S13 9DB SK423871
Thanks to Rod Key for the following:-
CARSINGTON WATER Another juv. Gannet was found here during the morning of 18th Oct but then became lost in the foggy conditions. On 19th Oct a Grey Phalarope was found between Sheepwash and Lane End Hide and a drake Green Winged Teal was found from the Wildlife Centre. The Garganey also still present on 19th Oct. Carsington’s purple patch continues.
WYVER LANE DWT RESERVE 15 Crossbills flew NE on 19th Oct.
STAUNTON HAROLD RESERVOIR 350 Grey Lag Geese on 16/17th Oct with the regular adult Yellow Legged Gull, 4 Common Gull, 22 Teal, 5 Cormorant and a Green Woodpecker on 17th Oct.
ASTON-ON-TRENT GRAVEL PITS On 17th Oct 8 Little Grebes, 17 Great Crested Grebes, 43 Cormorant, 12 Grey Heron, 28 Mute Swans, 170 Wigeon, 22 Gadwall, 10 Teal, 33 Shoveler, 10 Pochard, 112 Tufted Duck, 1 Common Buzzard, 210 Lesser Black Backed Gulls, 1 Herring Gull-ad, 3 Stock Doves, 1 Goldcrest and 2 Goldfinch.
LOCVKO PARK LAKE On 19th Oct 2 Great Crested Grebes, 8 Cormorants, c40 Grey Lag Geese, 1 Tufted Duck, 20 Pheasant, c270 Black Headed Gulls, c300 Wood Pigeon, 3 Redwing, c70 Jackdaws.